If you enjoy acoustic guitar and have always been fascinated by the technique learning the advanced techniques can only improve your playing further.
By learning advanced techniques will not just apply to acoustic guitar but you will find other techniques you have been struggling with become easier to understand.
It gives you a platform to branch out and take your playing to the next level.
To be successful it requires a careful and structured approach to learning how to play advanced acoustic guitar.
We have taken this into account and created a structured guide called “Acoustic Mastery 2.0”.
We have a real life guitar tutor who helps us create these courses because he knows first hand what techniques and in what order you need to learn them to be successful at learning advanced acoustic guitar.
Our guitar tutor has some amazing credentials…
- He is a C.F. Martin professional artist
- He is also endorsed by Minarik guitars, Black Diamond strings & Penndel Guitar Accessories
- Has a bachelors degree in music from the University of the Arts in Philadelphia, Pa
- Has 17 years of teaching experience
- Is also a member of the Registry of Guitar Tutors
That is pretty impressive and being a member of the Registry of Guitar Tutor is a big deal because this is the world’s largest organization of guitar teachers.
Their aim is to improve the status and profile of guitar teachers and ensure professional recognition within the mainstream of music education.