Finger picking is a technique where you can manipulate the strings on your guitar with great speed, accuracy and most importantly as many strings simultaneously as we want.
That itself can send your head spinning and trying to learn that seems daunting and just too complex before you have even started.
From experience we have found that by breaking down each individual component and mastering each on its own will in turn make the process much easier to digest.
Once you know how to do each individual aspect you can then bring it together and in turn you have learnt to finger pick the easy way!
Our guitar tutor who helps us create our courses has some amazing credentials…
- He is a C.F. Martin professional artist
- He is also endorsed by Minarik guitars, Black Diamond strings & Penndel Guitar Accessories
- Has a bachelors degree in music from the University of the Arts in Philadelphia, Pa
- Has 17 years of teaching experience
- Is also a member of the Registry of Guitar Tutors
That is pretty impressive and being a member of the Registry of Guitar Tutor is a big deal because this is the world’s largest organization of guitar teachers.
Their aim is to improve the status and profile of guitar teachers and ensure professional recognition within the mainstream of music education.
We have teamed up together to create the ‘Finger Picking Mastery’.