In essence a chord progression is a series of chords played one after another in a particular order. But before you can even attempt chord progressions you must know how to play the chords.
So if you are a bit rusty on chords then get practicing as it will make all the difference. Many popular songs have common chord progressions that you can hear if you listen carefully.
Listen to “What A Wonderful World” and Bob Dylands “Like A Rolling Stone” are just to name a few.
Once you know what to play you will see how quickly your sound improves.
Our guitar tutor who helps us create our courses has some amazing credentials…
- He is a C.F. Martin professional artist
- He is also endorsed by Minarik guitars, Black Diamond strings & Penndel Guitar Accessories
- Has a bachelors degree in music from the University of the Arts in Philadelphia, Pa
- Has 17 years of teaching experience
- Is also a member of the Registry of Guitar Tutors
That is pretty impressive and being a member of the Registry of Guitar Tutor is a big deal because this is the world’s largest organization of guitar teachers.
Their aim is to improve the status and profile of guitar teachers and ensure professional recognition within the mainstream of music education.
We have teamed up together to create the ‘Chord Progression Mastery’.